 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1764
Re: Apocryphal Blacktron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/b_mek01a.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/b_mek01b.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/b_mek01c.jpg

I really like this MOC, except for the third/hind leg. To me, it just looks like it’s dragging. I think it makes me want to see the mech with a tail instead though.

BTW, are the knees articulated or not? I couldn’t quite tell from the images. I really like the rounded underside of the feet. Maybe we could see a ‘sprinting’ pose?

-- Hop-Frog