 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1741
    Dragon sale —Rosemary Regner
   I hope no one minds this post. I think that the Dragons in the mega bloks sets are great, my sons love them. All the mega bloks dragon sets are 50% off through June 30. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Dragon sale —Richard Marchetti
     (...) At TRU, right? That gold tin is a good deal if you are just getting into the Dragons thing -- it's $25 down from $50, and is comprised of many of the same elements as one might find amongst the other Dragons sets. In my case, that's my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Dragon sale —Chris Gray
     (...) Hmm. I wonder if that is true up here in Canada as well? I've been thinking about getting a couple of extra sets to collect the pieces for a big castle. I could take the duplicate dragons to work, too! I've just put up a page on the Dragons (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Dragon sale —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hi Rose! Any clone-sale info is greatly appreciated! The Dragons sets are indeed very cool. If it were available, I would love to buy a 1000-pack of those 2x4 rough-hewn bricks. More sets are apparently on the way; check your local Kohl's (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Dragon sale —Paul Maxwell
   I got a Dragon's Tower at TRU yesterday. They took off half the price and then $5 for each $20 of the origonal price. The set final price was under $16. Paul (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)