 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1687 (-20)
  Re: Technic clones?

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCnynu.11KG@lugnet.com... (...) it is not so cool man it's sux it meant clones are chasing lego but lego isn't escaping TLC is going forward a little bit slowly we have just 2 sometimes 3 (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Technic clones?

*trimmed lugnet.technic* (...) Cool! How many bricks were you able to stack and what brand? For those who don't know the "DNA-spiral" see it here: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Technic clones?

hi tobbe not long ago you send my your dna particle build with 2x4 bricks and you said it will probably be unable to build it with clones i thought it is true but few days ago i found in the shop some kind of clone i opend the box and joined some (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

hi im from poland i did touch those bricks if you wanna know something - ask :) pixel "Dave Schuler!" <dschuler@federatedinv.com> wrote in message news:HCF9yt.nM3@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Technic clones?

(...) Sounds like a remake of LEGO's "Technic" 2 x 4 from 1975: (URL) don't know but I added lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands hopefully this will help! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons sets, sort of...

(...) In retrospect, I may have been in error about Target, but I know that I'd seen them in at least two retailers. Just this morning I saw them at my local KMart for the first time, too. The piece counts are about 29 and 30 for the ballista and (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

(...) Whoa, these are awesome! I must acquire some... Thank you very much for the link! Dave! (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

Cobi is a Polish company. Try (URL) for their home page & click on the English flag for an english version. Some of the models look cool, but I just don't know how to get them. I do believe that they bought the Block-Men molds. Paul (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks site updated

(...) about a contest to win one of the new, as-yet-unreleased Man-o-War Dragons ships. (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

(...) Very interesting. Depending on compatibility and quality those could be very useful. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Anyone familiar with this brand?

(URL) I've never seen it in person, but some of the sets look cool. At a glance I'd say they look to be compatible, and some of the elements appear to be from the same (or similar) molds that the now-apparently-defunct brand Block-Men used. If I'm (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Czech and mate

(URL) sure if that's an official site, but it's cool! (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Where did the lego's go?

(...) I found the set #'s to two of the Mega-Blok buckets: 974 and 976. I couldn't get to the other ones because they had been put away. These are the same buckets I've seen in Wal-Mart for $10. I underestimated when I said we had 300 buckets. We (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Dragons Set: Fire Mountain

Don't have a lot of details, but I saw it at Kohl's for $25.99 (which means that MSRP is probably $20.00). 80 pieces (not great) including modular terrain forms similar to what we've seen in other Dragons sets, but in this kit they're dark gray to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos...

(...) I purchased mine at a market stall. Most of the boxes weren't sealed, so I checked all the pirate sets (and one or two others) to see which torso designs were included. The stall holder didn't mind too much, but his level of annoyance (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos...

Aha! Shifty! The only Shifty I've found is of the black-and-gold sort -- found those a few years ago, and since the box showed them as regular red and white, I bought about 15 sets (little two-fig ones at a dollar store). Oh well -- so much for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of Shifty Bricks Weapons Wagon

Set #: Shifty 9825 Theme: Shifty Western Set name: Shifty Weapons Wagon URL: NA, but here's a pic of the box: (URL) None recommended. Price: AUD 6.00, at Mr Shifty's Shop, at Southbank Markets Either a blatent rip-off of LEGO set 6716, or a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos...

Ahoy! I've recently experimented with creating shakos out of sculpey. I am not entirely displeased with the results, and I have a few ideas on how they could be better produced. What better way to showcase dodgy shakos, than to put them on Shifty (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: WM semi-truck clone set 4 sale

(...) If anyone has an interest in acquiring Coko brand bricks, Ray is offering a rare US-domestic opportunity to do so. Occasionally Coko sets will pop up on Ebay, but invariably these will include international shipping rates from Hong Kong and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Knock-off sets on Ebay, with various end-dates

(...) In the past I have considered buying the "homestead" sets because they look to contain some cool and cute pieces that Lego does not yet make or decorate quite like those shown on the clone boxes. My fear is that the contents of the boxes do (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact