 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1669
Re: WM semi-truck clone set 4 sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ray Sanders writes:
If anyone wants one of the WM / Kids Connection Semi-trucks (clone set,
believed to be made by Coko) please contact me. I have several that I picked up
on clearance. I would list these for sale on BL, but clone items are prohibited
there (and rightly so). Price is $12 plus s/h.

  If anyone has an interest in acquiring Coko brand bricks, Ray is offering a
rare US-domestic opportunity to do so.  Occasionally Coko sets will pop up on
Ebay, but invariably these will include international shipping rates from Hong
Kong and elsewhere.  Ray is also a very forthright seller, if you ask me.
  The set itself is pretty cool and offers a number of Coko-unique elements, as
well as a good number of gray plates, gray and white 1x1, 1x2, and 2x2 tiles,
as well as a whole bunch of 1x2 bricks in milky white.  A cool set for the
money, especially if you don't have a Wal*Mart conveniently located near you...

     Dave!