 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1677
1676  |  1678
Subject:
Anyone familiar with this brand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:25:41 GMT

http://www.toys.shop.by/805.html

Cobi?  I've never seen it in person, but some of the sets look cool.

At a glance I'd say they look to be compatible, and some of the elements
appear to be from the same (or similar) molds that the
now-apparently-defunct brand Block-Men used.  If I'm correct in my
assessment, then I'm very intrigued; Block-Men used good plastic and had a
high degree of compatibility.

But I don't know Greek, darn it!

     Dave!