 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 167 (-5)
  Ultra-Blox?

Does anyone have information on this brand of clone? I've won a sizable number quite cheaply on Ebay (I was bidding only on the MegaBloks portion of the lot; the rest came with it), and I wondered what I might expect to receive. Are they compatible (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Target and McDs toys

Yesterday, I wondered thru two different Target stores looking for clearanced Legos. None found. But I did note that both stores had McDs 'furby' toys for sale. I thought that was strange that McDs happy meal toys made it to the toy department in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  CLONE DATs

After much procrastination and foot-dragging, here is my offering of UNOFFICIAL clone-brick DAT files for use with LCad. (URL) I've stated elsewhere, these are absolutely not intended as "official" update pieces, nor do I think they should be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Ramagon?

(...) There are some pieces with studs. I don't think studs will fit the holes in the rods'n'balls. Steve (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Yes Tente

(...) I've still got a bag of Tente--a couple of destroyers and the little aircraft carrier with the propellor planes and the "motor launch" among others. If someone really has a need for Tente, I can bring 'em back with me at Thanksgiving time. I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact