 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1614
Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:02:17 GMT

<SNIP>

Can somebody post a picture of this?  Whenever I go to view Jeff's picture,
the webpage does not exist.  If anyone out there bought it, please post a
picture.  I would greatly appreciate it.  That way I know what to look for
the next time I head to Wal-mart.  Thanks.

I'll try to take a picture tomorrow. In the mean time, its a square-ish flat
box, primarily red in color, with yellow and white lettering, a picture of the
truck model on a blue surface is on the front. Look in the aisle with all the
other 'Kid Connection' products. Note that out of 10 or so WMs I checked, only
two had it in stock, so it may not have been sent to all the stores.

Ray

Thanks alot Ray.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Chris