 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1607
Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:

I get this idea, and understand the kiddie appeal, and without getting all
pc (which I am emphatically not in so many other things), is it only me that
finds this idea, also covered in the advertising, that our mission is to
find aliens, and then cut them up, a bit peculiar?

You know, it's funny you should mention that.  I had similar qualms, but I
as afraid that I was just being too sensitive about it.
Here are a couple of possible scenarios to help MB out of this sticky issue:

3. The aliens are a malevolent force toxic to humanity, and only by
   removing the foul bioplasm sheath can we protect ourselves

Don't forget, Richard, our president is George W. (And I suspect this is a
quote that was taken directly from him by Dave!)

Maggie C.