 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1586
    Re: Mega Bloks New Alien Agency —Dave Schuler
   (...) Everyone go check out www.megabloks immediately! From the main entry page, click on "Micro Collection" to see the catalog listings of the new Alien Agency products. It looks like they're going for a MIB-esque hide-in-plain-sight kind of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks New Alien Agency —Richard Parsons
     (...) Looks pretty damn fine to me. The new elements include some large one piece wall sections - I don't like 'em in Lego, and I don't like 'em here. But the dislikedness of this bit doesn't overcome my general enthusiasm (and it does enhance the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks New Alien Agency —Dave Schuler
   (...) You know, the dumb part of this post is that I had totally overlooked Erik's siting of these sets: (URL) pennance, I drove this morning to my nearest Wal-Mart some 10 miles from my workplace, but all for naught! The search continues... Dave! (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)