 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1577 (-5)
  Re: Oxford Castles

(...) Paul was kind enough to scan and send me images of these. I've reduced them slightly to fit on my server, but here you go: (...) (URL)DC68000 - Castle - approx. 665 pieces: (URL)ORD65000 - Red Devil - approx. 650 pieces: (URL) Many thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Oxford Castles

I got three Oxford castles last week. OFC50000 - Palace of Dreams - approx. 525 pieces: I got this one to do with my daughters. It's has pointed circular roofed towers. A King and Queen, a white horse, a Witch, a servant, and 2 guards... But no (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks New Alien Agency

Has anyone looked at the Mega Bloks web site today under Mega Bloks Kids? It showes a new line called Alien Agency... A Men in Black take off. It looks like it might be cool, and did I forget to mention monsters! Paul (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Dragons Promo?

(...) That sounds pretty cool--how did you receive it? I haven't had postal contact with Ritvik in several years, and at that time their customer service department was somewhat underdeveloped. If memory serves, I asked for a current catalog, and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Dragons Promo?

Has anyone else received a Dragon's promo envelope? I got one this week that is comprised of a slightly undersized heavy stock and full color printed envelope, one of those approx. 5.5" x 5.5" current catalogues, a folded sheet showing all of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact