 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1557
Re: Are Brix Blox LEGO-compatible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:49:14 GMT

Yes, I bought many of these sets back between 1978 and say the mid-1980s,
but no longer build with them. They are stored out in the garage as sorted
elements. Perhaps a 100 pounds of them. They 'fit' on top on Lego excatly,
but do not 'snap' together. A BB brick is higher than a Lego brick but same
length and width. They could be used with Lego for basements, foundations,
or whatever by grinding off the BB top and gluing a Lego to it. This could
be done every three inches or so.

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
From time to time I see these pop up on eBay, sometimes in the form of
generic building sets, sometimes as themed Disney sets.  Does anyone one
these Blox?  Do they work with LEGO? Dave!