 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1547 (-5)
  Re: Tyco problems

(...) Floors or decks. I have seen Peter White use them gloriously as a huge marble floor in an MB cathedral, Kevin Hall use them for a pitched castle roof from time to time, and I use them myself as decking for various spacecraft (in the original (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco problems

(...) I can't remember how many come in the set, but I've found them to be useful to give the impression of a tarred rooftop or flooring in general. At one point I made a biggish barge and used the tiles for the deck. They're good for covering a lot (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco problems

(...) Well, that made for an interesting result. The Tyco dike with the baseplates curls. Without the baseplates it lies flat. Attach the Megablok wall on top of the dike and it starts to curl again (but not as bad as with the Lego baseplates). To (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco problems and structures that Rock!

This is very interesting.If I understand your baseplate problem, the wall would be actually a bit longer than the spacing the baseplate wants? I have detected "endianness" to Lego bricks, where a pair of 1x2s fit more closely "head to head" than (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco problems and structures that Rock!

(...) Good choice--dollar-for-dollar the Kittyhawk is the best source of bulk grey 2x4's that you can find. Fifty bucks for ~630 grey 2x4's, not to mention a ton of other parts, too. By the time word had spread of the grey-value of the Sith (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact