 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1542 (-5)
  Re: Tyco problems

(...) When you separated the wall from the dike, did you peel the baseplates off of the bottom of the Tycos? The reason I ask that is that the problem might not be one of fit, but one of slight differences in size. If you put a single row of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tyco problems

Greetings, fellow non-Conformists ;) I'm not a frequent lurker of this particular forum, so perhaps my observations are old news, but I thought I'd share them anyway. I've purchased clone bricks over time, first for cost reasons, but also I have (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

Maybe good cardboard costs more than aluminun. (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) I'm not sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like an (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact