 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1535
  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) Despite the 11/15 date given on Amazon, this set is currently available at two of my local TRU's. Piece count is 805, but unfortunately the brown camo is applied by one of those camo-stick paint pens from the Warriors: Future Force series. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) Is that the same embossed box as with the Dragon's Challenge set: (URL) Experience should guide us, not rule us. Chris Gray cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) take it that this one is beyond minifig scale... Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) I'm not sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like an (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

Maybe good cardboard costs more than aluminun. (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)