 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1502 (-10)
  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) Interesting, hadn't heard about those. There might be some of those in this kit, but the parts mentioned above are definitely half-height. Kevin (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

[snip] (...) [snip] Are you sure they are half height and not 2/3 height. I noticed that the new destroyer and fighter use 2/3 height plates which were half height in previous sets. This is a very good improvement in my opinion. [snip] (...) [snip] (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

$80, 2005 pieces, mostly white and black. Has a "TRU exclusive" logo on the front. Random comments: Huge selection of white and black parts. 1 bag each color of 2x4 bricks. 1 bag of 1x8 white bricks. 1 bag of mostly white 2x4 plates. Another of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Crosswise Blocks?

(...) Hey Russell and Dave, I bought a few Crosswise sets at Big Lots a couple of years ago, to see how well they would integrate with LEGO bricks. In short, they are totally incompatible with LEGO or clone brands (Crosswise can't even be called a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clones Mediawatch: Mega Bloks Transforming Blok Bots Commercial

And a few minutes later there was another commercial, this time for the Dragons line. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Clones Mediawatch: Mega Bloks Transforming Blok Bots Commercial

Subject line pretty much says it all -- I was watching Toonami/DragonBall Z. I almost didn't notice what it was... ...if I were TLC, I'd be ******* my pants. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Crosswise Blocks?

(...) first I was intrigued, but I didn't perceive them to have much LEGO compatibility. Has anyone had experience with them? Dave! (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Crosswise Blocks?

Anyone know of a source for getting Crosswise blocks either in the US or online to the US? (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Some Oxford pics

You can order direct from Singapore from the Stikfas web site (since March), and they have appeared on a bunch of online stores recently. Thanks to Envino for the comparison pics. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Some Oxford pics

(...) Does anyone know of other venues where these weapons can be acquired? Dave! (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact