 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1484
Re: 40% off sale at Kohl's (M***bloks, NOT LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
On Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:46:54 -0500, TooMuchDew wrote:

You might want to also note that there is a 25% of any Lego set also.

If'n you were curious about the Dragons sets nows the time to buy as
Kohl's will have their entire stock of Megabloks construction toys 40%
off (their normally inflated prices) during their 2-day sale Friday &
Saturday October 4 & 5 8am-10pm.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

...and you receive a $10 gift certificate for every $50 you spend. Gift cert
good Oct 6-12.
(My Kohls had 20% off Lego. I was pleasantly surprised since there was no sign
indicating the sale.)

Julie

Unfortunately, my Kohl's seems to sell only clothes.