 Marketplace / Shopping / 9946
Re: 10% off sale at Kohl's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Apparently it's only 10% off on LEGO now (Mon 7 Oct), and still no sign
announcing it.

Not much, but it's still something if, like Julie, you've got that coupon for
$10.00 that expires on 12 October.  (Get out there, Julie, and redeem that
coupon!)

Coupon? *Coupons!* (plural), lol.

I heard on the radio this morning that Kohls is having a sale starting
Thursday. The ad stated the whole store will be on sale and they will have
"the lowest prices of the season". Now, what season are they referring to? I
dunno. Fall? Halloween? The season that begins on Thursday and ends on
Saturday? :)

AND...KB is having a special starting Thursday.(From what I can tell it's
instore only.)

http://www3.kbkids.com/1007/1b.htm

yippee!

Julie

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes: