 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1452 (-5)
  Love this! (was Re: Some Oxford pics)

(...) Thanks for the trouble dude, these look really interesting. And the quality is entirely ok. Gotta get some of these. I particularly like the beret dudes. I'd love to put a squad of these guys into a (defenceless) Lego town, takeover style, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  NEat-o keen!

I was playing with the Google catalogs beta I just posted about here: (URL) I came across these: (URL) went to school in Seward, so found these pretty funny. Also, I remember a thread about this Jeep set from Japan...obviously they do licensed sets (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ne)

  Some Oxford pics

Here's a scan of some of the unique elements from the Oxford Tank I've mentioned previously: (URL) well as a few snippets from the catalog that came with it: (URL) Dave! FUT OT.Clones (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius

(...) I especially like the angular mounting for the Starfuries, and the catwalk for the pilots is very dramatic. (And, no doubt, nervewracking when under fire). (...) I look forward to seeing it then. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Airfix Betta Bilda

Does anybody collect Airfix Betta Bilda (a vintage 50s brand of building toy)? (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact