 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1419
    Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Bryce Rollins
   (...) I don't have a lot of experience with Lego clones, but what you've shown here is pretty interesting, especially for us military builders. Modern Armor isn't my forte, but that appears to be a Type 88 K1A1 South Korean MBT and it seems that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
   (...) Wow--thanks for the insight. I had gotten as far as "I think it's some kind of gun" when I ran out of military knowledge. I'm eager to receive this item; once it arrives from Hong Kong I'll post a review with pictures. Thanks again, Dave! (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)