 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1383
    Mega Bloks RC set 9616 —John Barnes
   I recently purchased this set for the sole purpose of examining its R/C technology - I have an ongoing interest in the area of Lego R/C as some on lugnet may know. The R/C system itself is clunky. A large box holding batteries, receiver and motors - (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks RC set 9616 —Dave Schuler
   (...) ***snip of tech review*** (...) To be fair, though--the Battle Bloks are not at all representative of MegaBloks overall trend re: juniorization. One need only compare piece counts of a $20 MegaBloks set vs. a $20 LEGO set; MegaBloks typically (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)