 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1365
Re: MB updated their website (Destroyer?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, dudes wrote handy heads up material.

Thanks guys.  Being a fan of MB especially for hulls

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/007.htm
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/009.htm
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/010.htm
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/014.htm

I am particularly interested in the sub and the destroyer, neither of which
have been seen out here in the periphery.

The pics of the sub are clear, but the links for the Destroyer pics seem to
be broken at the moment.  I have done a bit of a seach for a retailer
hosting some pics, without relief.

Can anyone fill me in as to what the Destroyer is about (beyond the text on
the MB site)?

  "This high definition model is recomended for the
  experienced builder. This authentic replica
  features lots of details including deck
  artillery, heli-pad with helicopter,
  communications/radar array, and deck boats.
  Finished model is over 25" long."

Oh and I agree completely about the castle stuff looking interesting - I am
looking forward to putting a barbarian horde into the BrikWars field against
the more civilised Lego forces :-)

Richard
Still baldly going