 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 130
  Mega-Bloks battleship

Hi all, Someone mentioned buying a Mega-Bloks battleship at TRU a short time ago. Does anybody have a picture of this? I'm in Australia and the Mega-Bloks website doesn't seem to have this kind of set. Actually, they still don't seem to have the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks battleship

(...) I don't have pictures, but at Target yesterday I finally saw the elusive Best-Lock (it's not Mega-Bloks) Battleship. I've gotta admit that it's interesting, at least in how they tried to handle the curvature of a ship with bricks instead of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)