 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Mega-Bloks battleship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:33:57 GMT

Hi all,

Someone mentioned buying a Mega-Bloks battleship at TRU a short time ago.
Does anybody have a picture of this? I'm in Australia and the Mega-Bloks
website doesn't seem to have this kind of set. Actually, they still don't
seem to have the Nascar sets either... does anybody have any pictures of
these things?

Thanks,
Paul