 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 129
Re: Forgive me ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 18:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ray Sanders writes:

I bought a mixed lot of blocks at a yard sale today. About 70 or so were
MegaBloks. My first encounter with them. Hope I never see any again.
They just don't look as good as 'The Real Thing' :)

This is pretty limited experience to make a judgment, I think.  Why not go out
and spend 3 or 4 dollars on a nice MegaBlock set?  I suggest the "Space
Fighter" tube set, or maybe "Desert Duel" (Creature Seekers).  There is also
"Cyborian Rover" or "Repzyllian Fighter" (Planetoids).  You might actually like
them.

--james