 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1140
    Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony) —Kevin Johnston
   (...) I like the bricks, but the large plates are lame-- poor binding quality. (e.g. the plates that form the base of the two part of the Ferry bind very poorly to the bricks that form the base). Interesting colors, too. I like the flecked (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) My 8-year-old begged to build the Ferry set and found the same thing-- the bricks don't hold onto the bottom of the 8x16 plates well at all! BTW that reminds me, a while back when everyone was wondering about the anchor clones, I noticed that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)