 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1107 (-10)
  Re: Review of the U-240

Dave! Thanks for the excellent review--I've been seeking these things out. The packaging and layout look really very good, better than MB has put out to date--though I wonder if they still have that odd feel to them. It is, however, the guaranteed (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of the U-240

Drop what you're doing and go buy this $20 set. It includes 412 pieces (a shade less than a nickel per piece) mostly in dark grey and black, with a number of silver-grey and trans-orange, too. Also included is a pilot, two new gatling-style machine (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA

(...) I just picked up the U240 set because it has the cool newish 10 x 2 x 8 windshield in trans-orange, as well as a bunch of other trans-orange elements. It also has a better piece count of 412 versus 300-something for the J-227. The cones are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA - For Shame, LEGO, For Shame!

(...) Ah!! MegaBloks?! HERESY! HERESY! (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Megabloks sighted

Pink and purple Megabloks were seen coupling with faded old blue Lego bricks on my mousepad today. Additional, muted, colors were joining in from both sides. It seems the older Lego types no longer get along with the new generation, but they play (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA

(...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA

Dave! Let me get this straight -- you saw but did not purchase the J-227 Quadwalker? C'mon Dave!, the thing looks like it's practically covered in trans-antifreeze 2x2 tiles, and are those some kind of new cones there being used as rockets? I have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA

woo hoo hoo!!!! those look hot! man, dave, you are very lucky to see this stuff first (it'll be months until i see it but it looks worth the wait). thanks for the news! ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  1976 German Lego Polly Hobby TRAIN

I spotted this on ebay. It is a rather dull train clone fron 1976: (URL) this the only train clone? Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks MECHA - For Shame, LEGO, For Shame!

x-posted to .mecha, 'cause they're large and lovely to behold, la la la la la... -jeremiah- (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact