 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1101
Re: MegaBloks MECHA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:54:01 GMT

Dave!

Let me get this straight -- you saw but did not purchase the J-227 Quadwalker?

C'mon Dave!, the thing looks like it's practically covered in
trans-antifreeze 2x2 tiles, and are those some kind of new cones there being
used as rockets?

I have seen the new Blok-Bots and while I will probably get one of each, the
colors are a little too wild for my tastes generally. I kinda feel the same
way about these camo bricks, although they might prove interesting over time.

FWIW, I have also noticed the "Legend" Blok-Bots on sale for $15 at Target.
A must buy at that price. That's about the best price I'll find locally
where I am.

-- Hop-Frog