 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1084
    Re: LEGO in Hong Kong and China —Tore Eriksson
   (...) No, my memory seems to play tricks with me. I could have sworn that the Swedish word "gåshud" (litt. "goose-skin") was idiomatically translated to "duckskin", but both my dictionary and your reply prove me wrong. The only explaination I have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: LEGO in Hong Kong and China —Dave Low
   (...) First thing I thought of was good Chinese BBQ duck, which just melts in your mouth. mmm... BBQ duck <slobbers mindlessly> (...) That must be it, though I'm not sure if those two would mean _exactly_ the same thing. The duck phrase implies that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)