 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1039
  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format

Dave! I haven't resolved the aforementioned issues, but I did spend more time with the clones in the various LDraw programs. And... ...they SO rock, Baby! I probably would not have made the effort to make the MB minifigure, or to have included what (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format

(...) Writing them, I primarily used a text editor, LEdit, and L3Lab. I'm not entirely comfortable with the way MLCad displays on my tiny monitor, so I didn't examine the clones too thoroughly in that system. Do you know what that error message (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)