 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1039
Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:50:36 GMT

Dave!

I haven't resolved the aforementioned issues, but I did spend more time with
the clones in the various LDraw programs. And...

...they SO rock, Baby!

I probably would not have made the effort to make the MB minifigure, or to
have included what I am identifying as Best-Lock elements, but the other MB
and Tyco stuff is SUPERB!  Probably WAY MORE than sufficient to meet my
needs.  And all the Tyco parts of interest seem to be there except for
perhaps the sword, axe, space dome, and castle cone. I guess on the MB side
there is the flame element, Lion scepter, hammer, witch broom, and longer
term maybe the winged lion and griffon. So, so, so cool otherwise!

Is that the Blockmen rubber gun?  You're insane!!!

A thousand thanks! =)

-- Hop-Frog