 Off-Topic / *37849 (-10)
  Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash (Read this aloud, if you can!) If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort, then the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

This is hilarious! I will never wear the Tanuki suit (in Mario Bros. 3) without wearing a grin on my face! Terry (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Passport photos...

Nice to see that, even in Legoland, no-one looks like the photo on their ID... (URL) J Railton (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Yeah, someone sent this information to me as a private email. And while I do think Mozilla is a great product, esp. for free and with skins and so forth, it seems to have sketchy support for valign in TD tags (esp. in nested tables perhaps, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H4ys7M.G7x@lugnet.com... (...) That is really really really scary. Man. -Jon (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Finding Nemo

WOW. O_O (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  ¿?¿.Questions.¿?¿

<Begin transmission> Good evening, For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Richard… …and I suffer from (CAS) Chronic-Anticipation-Syndrome. Y’see, I'm afflicted with a disorder that causes me to incessantly dwell upon mystery’s and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Netscape Communicator refers to the 4.7x and earlier browser suite, which does not share code with Mozilla. The new product is now just called "Netscape" (as in "Netscape 7.0") and *is* based on Mozilla code. Basically, they take the Mozilla (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

(...) Is that the same as this? (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Testing...

Does this work??? (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact