 Model Team / 71
    2556 F1 Ferrari —Hao-yang Wang
   Recently I built the 2556 Shell Ferrari. It is truly a great model, particularly so cosidering all those curves in the real car it models after. (See (URL), in particular (URL).) In comparison, 5540, the previous Model Team racer, looks boxy. My (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: 2556 F1 Ferrari —Steve Bliss
   (...) Maybe they did it to anti-alias the jaggy profile of the hood. The exposed studs are sort-of halfway between the two levels of tiles. Steve (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.modelteam)