 Model Team / 92
Re: 2556 F1 Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Hao-yang Wang wrote:

One thing puzzles me: Of the top side of 2556, part of it is covered by tiles
and part of it has the studs exposed. Why? Some places might be covered by
tiles for the applying of stickers. Still, this cannot explain all the
discrepancies.

Maybe they did it to anti-alias the jaggy profile of the hood.  The exposed
studs are sort-of halfway between the two levels of tiles.

Steve