 Model Team / 58
  Re: A large Steam Locomotive

I actually am looking at the same thing. Not all Model Team sets are incompatible with mini-fig scale. Most are larger than that, just due to the fact that they are big sets. Imagine how much larger a Locomotive is when compared to a semi truck. To (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: A large Steam Locomotive

Well yes, a true minifig-scale train would be a nice size, but could it still be compatible with other Lego trains? Which existing Model Team sets do you feel are compatible with minifig scale? I guess minifigs wouldn't look *too* out of place in a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive

The Chopper is a too big, but not ridiculous looking with minifigs in it. It only looks silly next to some of the other minifig choppers they have, which are way too small for the role they play. (Police choppers and med choppers are much larger (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

Steam locomotive would be cool. But not in minifig scale !!! In minifig scale we have Trains series. Models in Model Team must be bigger. With much more details like classic Trains. But not only trains would be cool. Also ships. What about Titanic ? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

(...) scale, but I know it will still fairly large (maybe the size of one of the minifig scale "floating" boats. I think it would be cool. If LEGO planed to sell something like this then, How about selling them for the Titanic's Anniversary & have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

(...) A minifig scale titanic would be massive! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

(...) How about a setup similar to the UCS starwars sets, they have a stand with some kind of plaque. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

Boy would I love to have a Model Team steam Train From Andy (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)