 Model Team / 559
MoTeC February: Winners!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:55:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi all!

Finally I got a finger out and did the much needed updating on my
homepage and announced the winners from February!

With no further a due:

Overall winners:
#1 - Brian Sadowski with his amazing Biped 9! He got 31% of the votes!
#2 - Thomas Avery with his Articulated tractor! 22% of the votes.
#3 - Ross Crawford with his Tower crane with luffing boom and he got
16% of the votes.

Design score winner:
Brian Sadowski, Biped 9! With 21% of all design score points.

Function score winner:
Brian Sadowski, Biped 9! With 20% of all function score points.

Looks score winner:
Thomas Avery, Articulated tractor! With 24% of all looks score points.

Brian and Thomas get a nice (?) Ldraw generated cup to put in their
respective homepages along with the models!

And a big warm hand to all that participated!

Next month I hope this process will be done in a day or two, not
twenty. Sorry about this!

I still need more challengers for April! Don't be shy; send me your
entries. Read more here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec_rules.html

And if you still have not cast your vote for March, please do so here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/vote.html

Thanks!

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/