 Model Team / 560
559  |  561
Subject:
Another 'new' Model added to my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:54:20 GMT

When I was busy with changing little things to my website I decided to add a
‘new’ model: this Scania R143EL8x4/4. It actually isn’t a new model. Those
who visited the Modelshow Europe in ’96 have already seen it.

Read all about this model on my website. Use the direct link to this model.

http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no01.html

Futher I have the actual data of all events on which I participate. So for
those LEGO-enthausiastics who doesn’t live to far from the Netherlands, it’s
worth a visit!