 Technic / 7387
Re: MoTeC February: Winners!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 07:47:41 GMT

Right on, I have seen some of Brian Sad's work in person. His stuff is
great. He uses more than just great designs for the MOC's he makes, the
techniques he uses are top notch. I must say that his ablility to create is
just begining to be seen. Many great things are to come from this builder.
Stay Tuned!

Brian's Brickshelf Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Twodijits

Legomaster
(Fan of Twodijits)

www.mylegomaster.com

BTW - both of the 2nd and 3rd place winners are also very worthy opponents.
Hats off to them as well, they are all in good company.