 Technic / 7388
MoTeC March: Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:38:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

FUT: lugnet.technic
X-Post:announce, build.contests, robotics, modelteam & technic

Hi all!

The MoTeC winners from March:

#1 with 37% of the votes:
Ross Crawford with his stunning helicopter!

#2 with 20% of the votes:
Andrew Bisell with his Caterham Super Seven!

#3 with 14% of the votes:
Tobbe Arnesson with his Backhoe.

Highest score all categories (Design 28%, Function 32% & Looks 25% of
total scores) went to:
Ross Crawford with his helicopter!

See the MoTeC homepage for more detail on the models:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec.html

Congratulations Rosco and Andrew! Check your e-mail, there's an
virtual cup for your homepage comming!

There was a total of 49 votes this time.

Who will be the winner in the April line-up? Cast your vote here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/vote.html

Want to participate? See the rules page:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec_rules.html

And I want the models for May now! Send 'em in!

Did you have a model in this competition and want to see the results
for your model? Let me know via e-mail: tnt [at] arnesson [dot] nu

Thanks for your time.

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/