 Model Team / 486
    How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club —David Weiler-Thiessen
   After a little playing around, we have found that joining the club started by Dennis requires an invitation from a current member of the club. Those people that had expressed interest, but were unable to join, have all be invited to join, of which (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club —Dennis Bosman
   LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club You can join the LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club if you are into trucks and machinery and/or build those. Since I've put my own website on-line I've met a lot of hobby collegues in real life and on-line. That was my aim. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club —Thomas Avery
   (...) <snip- but to summarize: contact Dennis (dennisbosman@hotmail.com) for an invitation to the club> Joining the club has many good benefits. You can upload pictures into a photo album that anyone in the club can view. There's a main message area (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)