 Model Team / 453
    Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content. —Mark Chan
   I've have greatly admired many of your creations on Brickshelf, and it's nice to see them all gathered in one place. (I clicked on your site, then hit bookmark - it took about 1.2 seconds) These are all truly amazing, and I really love the curves (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content. —Andreas Engel
     Hi there! (...) Good to hear that someone is actually reading the story behind my models. I must admit that when I initially visit someone's homepage, I go for the pictures first, and eventually I read the text later. (...) I liked you "mini" (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content. —Dennis Bosman
   (...) Yes indead, his way of working is very good. He has some very well solutions and they hard to copy! Nice to see how people all over the world has some other thinkings about the same model (like the MB Actros, it looks like mine, but some (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)