 Model Team / 438
    Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13 —Dennis Bosman
   Hi Jennifer, Check out my website once again. I’ve changed the script a little so the menubar will appear on top of your screen. The window is still fixed and I will keep it like this. I think it’s layout is much better than the older version of my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13 —Jennifer Clark
   Hi Dennis, I've just visited the website and think it is far easier to use now; that it doesn't create new windows when you go from (URL) and then from the main page to the English version is a good thing too. I'm looking forward to seeing the MAN (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13 —Jennifer Clark
     (...) it (...) Interesting - I've just visited the website again and this didn't happen - I think the original behaviour is caused by running Pop-Up Stopper since someone suggested it a few weeks ago on Lugnet. It is quite a handy program once (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13 —Dennis Bosman
   Well Jennifer, just have patience! First I have to take more pictures of my 6x6 MAN (more detailed images). I have some plans to build a 3 axle Nooteboom drawbar trailer behind it, but I'm short in blue plates and bricks. My idea was to build a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)