 Model Team / 433
  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Oops... I'm afraid I'm to blame for that one.... Dennis asked for a script that keeps the window at 800x600 'cause the pages look best at that size. It also moves the window to the top left corner to make sure the whole window is visible. I guess I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

(...) How about letting me size the window and put it where I see fit? I am always opposed to pages that take control away from me, the user. Warn me that it will look good at a certain size but let me deal with it if I choose to ignore your (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:Gn64F4.8Fx@lugnet.com... (...) Aha! I suspected as much :-) (...) pages (...) To be honest I think the best place to move it to is the last place I left it; I think the desktop analogy for the computer (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)