 Model Team / 401
    Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1 —David Weiler-Thiessen
   (...) <snipped text> (...) <more snipped text> (...) Hi Dennis Just wanted to say, that I have been quite envious of the models you and the people mentioned above produce. Keep up the good work. Seeing your models has inspired me to work on the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1 —Dennis Bosman
   Hi Dave, Mmmm, sounds very good your ideas. The more heavy equipment model makers, the better! We've some plans to open a Model Team website for models in the field of trucks, crane and heavy equipment. So we are looking for other enthausiastics (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        RE: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1 —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Well, I've built a truck :) It's not quite as big as your stuff though, but it still has plenty of moving details. (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1 —Ronald Vallenduuk