 Model Team / 193
  NEW MODELS ?!

HEY, LEGO ! WE ARE WAITING FOR NEW MODEL TEAMS !!! (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: NEW MODELS ?!

(...) I second that motion. I'd like to see more aircraft as the primary model. 5542 Black Thunder was a pleasure to build, but I'd like a bi-plane (Wright Bros. flyer, Vickers Vimy, Red Baron) or others from aviation's golden age (Ford Tri-motor, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: NEW MODELS ?!

(...) On the other hand, some ships would be cool too. I'd like to see a Model Team or UCS pirate ship, or (for those of us who pine for a 398 USS Constellation), the USS Constitution. As a Pirate fan, I'd would love to dig into a 1,500 piece 17th- (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: NEW MODELS ?!

I think that LEGO should make some miniaturizations of real buildings and statues like the Liberty Statue which comes out late this year. They are some GREAT models of real buildings and statues in LEGOLANDs all over the world. Can't we have some of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.modelteam)