 Model Team / 194
Re: NEW MODELS ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Rene Virsik writes:
HEY, LEGO !
WE ARE WAITING FOR NEW MODEL TEAMS !!!

I second that motion. I'd like to see more aircraft as the primary model. 5542
Black Thunder was a pleasure to build, but I'd like a bi-plane (Wright Bros.
flyer, Vickers Vimy, Red Baron) or others from aviation's golden age
(Ford Tri-motor, Gee Bee, Spirit of St. Louis, Howard Hughes' H-1).

I missed out on the 5540 Formula 1 Racer, which boasts a bi-plane as it's
alternate model, but hopefully LEGO will produce another Model Team plane in
the near future.

Jim