 Model Team / 1406
    Construction Yard —Cristian Sala
   hello, here you will find some pictures and videos of the last Legofest we had here in Italy in particular there is a costruction yard 12mq big with some R/C technic build by us (URL) model are (all in 1:20 scale) : Caterpillar d6n Liebherr r 934 (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Construction Yard —Beat Felber
   Hi (...) These are definitely very impressive models! It must be a lot of fun digging, ripping, compacting and transporting with these earthmovers. What material do you use on your construction site? I guess it must be of very low density. Will you (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Construction Yard —Cristian Sala
   Beat Felber ha scritto: (...) thank you very much for your compliments! from me and from the other guys from abstechnology the models on your site a very impressive too! It was very entertaining to play with all that sawdust !! after the show we (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Construction Yard —Beat Felber
   (...) Swissbagger (Beat Schuler) will most likely bring his MAN tipper truck and the Kaiser S2 climbing excavator presented here on Lugnet some time ago. (Can still be found in the sidebar). Maybe another creation in the same scale as well. But I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)