 Model Team / 1366
1365  |  1367
Subject:
Mercedes-Benz Actros 3353 S with Nooteboom ballast trailer, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:42:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I just added this model to my website, an Mercedes-Benz Actros with ballast trailer.

The tractor now has opening doors.

I already broke off the trailer but there’s something new behind the tractor. What it is? Just have some patience because first I have to make some clear pictures of it. It’s a bit longer than usual ...