 Model Team / 1367
Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 3353 S with Nooteboom ballast trailer, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:50:29 GMT

Nice truck! The fact that the doors to the tractor can open is great! (If only your Liebherr LG 1550 had this op). How did you fix the trailer wheels to steer? Also, does this truck use ackerman steering? Thanks. The color scheme looks good for it (you must have a huge lego inventory).

What is the maximum weight your models can hold?