 Model Team / 1365
1364  |  1366
Subject:
Fun with the Hot Rod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:00:55 GMT

Hi,

I built two MOCs based on this set. The pictures are here: http://wegmuller.org/v-web/gallery/album02?page=1(note: there are three pages in this gallery).

-First I built an alternate using parts from this set alone. It is a yard tractor, used for moving semi-trailers in intermodal yards and ports. It is very short and has a great steering radius.

-Second, I transformed the Hot Rod into a Sno Cat! I was inspired by an episode of the TV show “Monster Garage” (on the Discovery Channel in the US) where they took a T-Bucket (A hot rod based on a Ford Model T) and turned it into a Sno Cat.

Greetings, David