 Model Team / 1312
    Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Jennifer Clark
   Nice model Olof, I enjoyed the working features and the colour scheme is fantastic, very industrial looking. (...) I think the prototype has 520HP, which is pretty good going. They generally say that 10HP per ton is a good power to weight ratio. (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Er, read that too fast and transposed the digits! Thanks for the correction. (...) Eh, we're getting there... Thanks for the explanation. (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Olof Dahlberg
   (...) I have to clarify this: I did not do the truck, I just responded to the question of European truck standards by giving an example of how trucks usually look in Sweden. Anders Gaasedal in Denmark built the truck. Play well! :-) Olof (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Sorry about that Anders old chap! Nonetheless, my comments still stand :-) Jennifer (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)